Saturday, March 3, 2012

Stagecoach final route

So it looks like the folks in Idylwild at The Hub Cyclery are done mapping the route for the first Stagecoach 400. I am not disappointed but I was hoping for a full 400 miles at least. Either way, 374 miles and twice as many feet of climbing as Leadville fully loaded with gear should prove to be a phenomenal route. The photos have been stunning, and epic.

I may load up with more than I need anyway as I am testing things out for later events this year. Given 5 days to complete this route we can do this easily I believe and hopefully much faster. The cues could be all the difference since a wrong turn anywhere can prove to be the difference between 374 miles and 400+ miles.

More details are on the Stagecoach Blog pages, enjoy the mapping:

FINAL ROUTE

Thanks Brendan, Siren Mary and The Hub Cyclery

No comments:

Post a Comment