Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just a month away! SC 400

So I had a good training regime going and in one week I feel I've taken about 10 steps backwards. Now most every year this happens, a cold, work or even an injury is a set back. This year though, the mileage, type of race and terrain of the events I chose for 2022 leave little room for set backs.

On a lighter note, Noah is kicking ass in wrestling, Lucas is man of the match against number 7 rugby team in US, my sister is running races again, and getting on podiums, Andre will be home soon as well.

My frame bag is about 75% done, learning to use a sewing machine is not as hard as I expected but I can't say I got it all perfect. Some snags, jams, threading and procedural issues will make an interesting bag. Materials will be ok on the test bag but not great, as I chose some based on price and availability. Pictures soon enough!

Now some meds and tv time to sleep.

Hey is that an ILUV2MTB sticker???

No comments:

Post a Comment