Monday, April 23, 2012

Ready to roll for Stagecoach 400

Bike check
Bags check
GPS check
Chargers and lights check
Legs ughg well ughg lol

It's here in 2 days I will be heading out to Idyllwild, CA for the start of the Stagecoach race. Things were going very well in preparation until this week then a bunch of work and personal stuff spun up enough to make one feel like your not ready. Truth is I'm ready, I am refocusing while finishing 2 intense workdays.

The race will be tracked on www.trackleaders.com and we will carry SPOT trackers so you can see our progress. Currently Al Maxey and I don't have a gameplan for speed or distance we want to cover each day since there are so many unknowns but I think we are shooting for a 3.5 day excursion through some of Southern California's best terrain.

I think I will update some more from Palm Springs on Wednesday or Idyllwild Thursday.

There was not supposed to be a prize in all this but there will be for me. At the end of all this i get to go see my son Andre who should be back from Afghanistan hopefully by then. What more could a dad ask for.

Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment